I’ve accepted a challenge to do 30 burpees every day for the month of April. Who wants to join?!
How to do a burpee:
- Start by standing up straight.
- Go into a squat position with your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back into a push up position.
- Do a pushup.
- Return your feet back to the squat position as fast as possible.
- Jump up into the air and stretch your arms up to reach high as you jump.
Let’s face it: burpees suck. But they are also awesome, because they work your entire body and cardiovascular system, you don’t need any special equipment, and you can do them anywhere! (source)
I’m going to start out by doing 3 sets of 10 burpees, with about a minute rest in between, reducing my rest every week until (hopefully) by the end of the month I’ll be doing all 30 with no rest breaks!
Who’s with me? 30 burpees every day this month! (No, this is NOT an April Fool’s joke!)