Good morning friends! Happy Thanksgiving week, for those of you traveling or having family and friends travel, be safe and enjoy your time with loved ones!
Last Monday night, I went with Chris to the recording studio that his band has been using to record a song, to hang out while they finished something up. Afterwards, we wanted ice cream, and I asked Siri where to get some ice cream, and the response she gave is below. Weirdo.
Tuesday, after work, I made a yummy and easy dessert for Friday’s “dip food day” that we had at work. It was a cherry cheesecake dip, and it went over great! Recipe below:
- 8 oz. Greek yogurt cream cheese, softened.
- 10 oz. non-dairy whipped topping.
- 1 c. plan nonfat Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 21 oz. can of cherry pie filling.
- Beat together cream cheese and non-dairy whipped topping until well combined.
- Mix in greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Spread into dish.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
Friday, it got COLD! It was like 60 or 70 degrees all week, then a huge cold front came in, and it was in the 40s Friday. Saturday morning, it felt like 24 degrees, but Chris and I went out and had a beautiful and chilly run anyway.
Later, we ran a few errands, and also visited The Container Store (for the first time ever)! It was such a great store, we will definitely be back. After errands, we saw Dr. Strange, which was pretty good!
I’m really excited for Kristen and Thayne to fly in, and Chris will also join us to make the trip home! Happy Thanksgiving!